Memberships and Badge(s), Benefits and Regulations
Utah Fandom Organization for the 2019 event follows the World Science Fiction Society Constitution, and the current Westercon Bylaws on memberships, rights, and processes. Your membership purchase will result in a badge issued on site for the benefits offered members. These benefits include:
* A copy of all publications
* The right to vote in the Westercon 74 site-selection process (Voting fee not included)
* The right to vote in the NASFiC 2020 site-selection process (Voting fee not included)
* A unique membership number for identification in the standing structure of the convention
* Badge with 24pt type identifier and membership number
* Access to all areas of the convention including programming, art, dealers and exhibits/events
* Options to enjoy the consuite, mobile app, and daily newsletter during the convention
* Option to join an off-site excursion (Nominal fee may be required)
* Other possibilities include but are not limited to: Gaming, Kaffeeklatsches, Artemis, Makers Demos, Parties, Workshops, Readings, Crafts and more
Your badge will have your chosen name with no less than 24 point bold type in keeping with Westercon traditions. Please take care of your badge. Questions or concerns about membership should be taken to the Registration Desk in the Sky Lobby of the Davis Conference Center.
All memberships must be paid in full before receiving your convention badge. Everyone has pitched something in regardless of status or committee and we appreciate the support of the fandom community and these long-standing conventions and traditions. Membership fees are determined by the cost at time of initial payment, and may be different for each individual. This only denotes when someone supported or purchased and does not give any special status for cost.
Utah Fandom Organization reserves the right to withhold or remove membership, badges and privileges for those who have not completed payment or violated the safe conduct policy of the convention.
Membership can be revoked at any time due to:
* Unsafe Behavior
* Violation of Policies
* Code of Conduct Infractions
* Outstanding Balance
* Fraudulent Use
Questions on Refunds